El Dorado Hills Home Value Estimator
El Dorado Hills, California Home Values
- 163 homes have sold in El Dorado Hills in the past 3 months.
- The average home in El Dorado Hills sold for $919,900
- Home prices have risen here by 5.1% in the past 3 months.
El Dorado Hills Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|Serrano Country Club||$1,623,700||23 Sales|
|Serrano Villages||$818,600||16 Sales|
|Lower Serrano||$763,000||12 Sales|
|Waterford / Winterhaven||$775,700||9 Sales|
|Stonebriar / Four Seasons||$692,700||10 Sales|
|Highland Village||$1,072,000||5 Sales|
|Marina Village||$786,300||6 Sales|
|Saint Andrews Village||$1,122,300||4 Sales|
|Plus, ZipVal's Home Value Estimator supports 12 other neighborhoods in El Dorado Hills.|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in El Dorado Hills spanning neighborhoods across the city including Serrano Country Club, Blackstone, Serrano Villages, Promontory and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local El Dorado Hills area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report