Folsom Home Value Estimator
Folsom, California Home Values
- 182 homes have sold in Folsom in the past 3 months.
- The average home in Folsom sold for $718,300
- Home prices have risen here by 11.7% in the past 3 months.
Folsom Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|Empire Ranch||$909,300||25 Sales|
|Briggs Ranch||$737,000||24 Sales|
|American River Canyon North||$905,100||11 Sales|
|Prairie Oaks||$696,900||11 Sales|
|Willow Creek Estates||$752,500||8 Sales|
|Natoma Station||$645,300||9 Sales|
|Folsom Heights / Steeplechase||$618,000||9 Sales|
|Cobble Hills||$565,300||9 Sales|
|Natomas Heights / Sierra Woods||$508,600||10 Sales|
|American River Canyon||$679,100||7 Sales|
|Plus, ZipVal's Home Value Estimator supports 4 other neighborhoods in Folsom.|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in Folsom spanning neighborhoods across the city including Empire Ranch, Briggs Ranch, American River Canyon North, Broadstone and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local Folsom area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report