Granite Bay Home Value Estimator
Granite Bay, California Home Values
- 65 homes have sold in Granite Bay in the past 3 months.
- The average home in Granite Bay sold for $1,193,500
- Home prices have risen here by 7.2% in the past 3 months.
Granite Bay Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|Treelake Village / The Woods||$1,108,900||9 Sales|
|Los Lagos / Walden Woods||$1,387,900||7 Sales|
|Spring Valley / Quarry Ponds||$1,138,600||8 Sales|
|Lomida / Lake Forest||$1,402,000||6 Sales|
|Olive Ranch / Grosvenor Downs||$1,188,100||7 Sales|
|Lakeridge / Hidden Lakes||$835,000||8 Sales|
|Lakeshore Estates||$1,303,800||3 Sales|
|Folsom Lake Estates||$1,047,300||3 Sales|
|South Loomis Hills||$1,201,500||2 Sales|
|Horseshoe Bar / Loomis||$1,018,500||2 Sales|
|Wedgewood / Wexford||$994,800||2 Sales|
|Quinn Place||$1,191,400||1 Sales|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in Granite Bay spanning neighborhoods across the city including Treelake Village / The Woods, Los Lagos / Walden Woods, Spring Valley / Quarry Ponds, Lomida / Lake Forest and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local Granite Bay area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report