Rocklin Home Value Estimator
Rocklin, California Home Values
- 232 homes have sold in Rocklin in the past 3 months.
- The average home in Rocklin sold for $759,900
- Home prices have risen here by 18.9% in the past 3 months.
Rocklin Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|Whitney Ranch||$745,800||76 Sales|
|Whitney Oaks||$929,800||40 Sales|
|Stanford Village||$645,900||20 Sales|
|Mission / Yankee Hills||$706,700||9 Sales|
|Twin Oaks Stanford Ranch||$661,600||8 Sales|
|Sunset Creekside / Downtown||$545,800||9 Sales|
|Parker Whitney / Sunset Village Oaks||$612,300||6 Sales|
|Sierra Meadows||$561,000||5 Sales|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in Rocklin spanning neighborhoods across the city including Whitney Ranch, Whitney Oaks, Stanford Village, Mission / Yankee Hills and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local Rocklin area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report