Roseville Home Value Estimator
Roseville, California Home Values
- 433 homes have sold in Roseville in the past 3 months.
- The average home in Roseville sold for $662,500
- Home prices have risen here by 8.4% in the past 3 months.
Roseville Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|Fiddyment Farm / Blue Oaks||$684,000||59 Sales|
|West Park||$646,200||55 Sales|
|Quail Glen / Pleasant Grove||$735,100||33 Sales|
|Del Webb / Sun City||$611,200||31 Sales|
|Woodcreek Oaks / Junction West||$647,600||29 Sales|
|Morgan Creek / Doyle Ranch||$1,038,800||17 Sales|
|Kaseberg / Kingswood||$565,500||28 Sales|
|Olympus Pointe||$853,300||17 Sales|
|Monument/Quarry Ridge||$1,090,500||13 Sales|
|Treelake / Ashley Woods||$934,300||15 Sales|
|Cresleigh Springs / Rock Creek||$727,100||16 Sales|
|Plus, ZipVal's Home Value Estimator supports 11 other neighborhoods in Roseville.|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in Roseville spanning neighborhoods across the city including Fiddyment Farm / Blue Oaks, West Park, Quail Glen / Pleasant Grove, Del Webb / Sun City and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local Roseville area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report