Roseville Home Value Estimator
Roseville, California Home Values
- 407 homes have sold in Roseville in the past 3 months.
- The average home in Roseville sold for $556,000
- Home prices have risen here by 1.8% in the past 3 months.
Roseville Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|Fiddyment Farm / Blue Oaks||$557,100||65 Sales|
|West Park||$572,600||56 Sales|
|Woodcreek Oaks / Junction West||$540,300||33 Sales|
|Quail Glen / Pleasant Grove||$602,300||26 Sales|
|Monument/Quarry Ridge||$864,100||18 Sales|
|Del Webb / Sun City||$501,700||29 Sales|
|Cresleigh Springs / Rock Creek||$572,800||25 Sales|
|Greyhawk / Johnson Ranch||$1,259,500||10 Sales|
|Treelake / Ashley Woods||$914,400||13 Sales|
|Kaseberg / Kingswood||$482,600||24 Sales|
|Morgan Creek / Doyle Ranch||$936,500||12 Sales|
|Olympus Pointe||$692,800||16 Sales|
|Plus, ZipVal's Home Value Estimator supports 11 other neighborhoods in Roseville.|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in Roseville spanning neighborhoods across the city including Fiddyment Farm / Blue Oaks, West Park, Woodcreek Oaks / Junction West, Quail Glen / Pleasant Grove and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local Roseville area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report