Elk Grove Home Value Estimator
Elk Grove, California Home Values
- 298 homes have sold in Elk Grove in the past 3 months.
- The average home in Elk Grove sold for $598,500
- Home prices have risen here by 12.6% in the past 3 months.
Elk Grove Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|Elk Grove Old Town / Newton Ranch||$563,900||40 Sales|
|Sheldon Estates / Perry Ranch||$874,500||22 Sales|
|Morse Park / Cresleigh Ranch||$585,100||27 Sales|
|Emerald Vista / Fallbrook / Waterman||$544,700||28 Sales|
|Laguna West / Lakeside||$608,900||21 Sales|
|Tributary Pointe / Hearthstone||$749,600||17 Sales|
|Laguna Creek / Woodside Creek||$494,400||23 Sales|
|Laguna Woods / Laguna Lake||$539,600||21 Sales|
|Laguna Vista / Laguna Creek||$513,800||20 Sales|
|Laguna Ridge / Madeira East||$582,700||17 Sales|
|Elk Grove Meadows / Quail Ridge||$618,800||16 Sales|
|Sheldon North / Arcadian Village||$530,500||17 Sales|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in Elk Grove spanning neighborhoods across the city including Elk Grove Old Town / Newton Ranch, Sheldon Estates / Perry Ranch, Morse Park / Cresleigh Ranch, Emerald Vista / Fallbrook / Waterman and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local Elk Grove area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report