Sacramento Home Value Estimator
Sacramento, California Home Values
- 1516 homes have sold in Sacramento in the past 3 months.
- The average home in Sacramento sold for $444,400
- Home prices have risen here by 1.8% in the past 3 months.
Sacramento Home Values by Neighborhood
|Neighborhood||Average Sale Price||Total Sales (2 months)|
|East Sac||$831,300||52 Sales|
|Natomas Park / Regency Park||$443,600||66 Sales|
|Pocket / Greenhaven||$544,100||52 Sales|
|Natomas Creek / Creekside||$445,400||44 Sales|
|South Natomas||$353,300||55 Sales|
|Meadowview / Valley-Hi||$347,400||55 Sales|
|Land Park||$744,700||25 Sales|
|South Land Park||$566,400||31 Sales|
|Silver Springs / Wildhawk||$721,500||23 Sales|
|Parkway Estates||$332,100||43 Sales|
|Willow Creek||$537,100||23 Sales|
|Arden Park||$807,800||15 Sales|
|Plus, ZipVal's Home Value Estimator supports 91 other neighborhoods in Sacramento.|
We developed our next-generation Home Value Estimator, ZipVal from the ground up to bring you the most accurate Home Value Estimates possible. We pair our proprietary home value formulas with expert review of every estimate we generate to ensure the highest accuracy.
ZipVal supports thousands of homes in Sacramento spanning neighborhoods across the city including East Sac, Natomas Park / Regency Park, Pocket / Greenhaven, Natomas Creek / Creekside and many more.
- Estimate your home's current market value instantly
- Complete our Condition Wizard and we'll adjust your ZipVal based on your home's condition for even greater accuracy
- We developed an innovative, custom-built pricing algorithm that compares over 20 parameters about your home, neighborhood, and the local Sacramento area real estate market to give you highly accurate results
- Always 100% Free. No phone number or appointment required, just enter a home address and get an instant report